The worst thing we can do when seeking happiness is more of what we were doing that brought us unhappiness.
Look at the picture, feeeeel the good feeling, Try to feeeeel that good feeeeeling as much as possible. Make that good feeeeeeling you’re priority.
Letting go doesn’t mean we don’t care. Letting go doesn’t mean we shut down. Letting go means we stop trying to force outcomes and make things happen our way. It means we give up resistance to the way things are, for the moment. It means we stop trying to do the impossible–controlling that which we cannot–and instead, focus on what is possible–which usually means taking care of ourselves. And we do this in gentleness, kindness, and love, as much as possible.
Allowing for things to happen how they are supposed to, is a much faster way to beauty, enlightenment, and truly getting what you need. Trust me. When you’re looking for miracles, “What is next is what you least expect”. Miracles can only happen when you let go. If we stare at an atom, it literally stops. When you let go and don’t look, it flows freely and in unison with your desires. Desire attracts. It is “The Law of Attraction”. If you remain in a state of healthy uncomfortability, a little bit hungry, a little bit cold, a little bit unsure, accompanied by hope, and memories or thoughts or belief that what is happening is for the betterment of you, whether you can see it right now or not, abracadabra. More often than not, inconveniences, no’s, redirection, and things not going as planned, are in disguise. So what may seam like an inconvenience, often is not. You may not be able to see it right away, but if you wonder, it will eventually be revealed, and far more powerful than you could ever have imagined.
If you want others to support your happiness, then you support your happiness! It’s that easy. So easy, we forget. 🙂
When you have realized understanding, even one word is too much.
“Life and death is in the power of the tongue and those who love it will eat it’s fruit.”
“If you don’t put anything in, you don’t appreciate anything that comes out.”
“It’s like being a fisherman, if you don’t cast your net out there, you’ll never catch anything.”
The intellectual function of perception- Our beliefs and habits create mental blind spots when we perceive the world. People open to seeing and not judging have a greater understanding of whats actually going on. When you’re confronted with a situation you dont like, pay attention to how it feels to you. If you’re bothered by something, it’s usually because there is something you have not come to terms with yourself and therefore are not understanding about the other person. The solution lies within you. Remember everyone is fighting their own battle, far beyond what you can imagine. The hardest to love need it the most. Listen.
“Words are misinterpreted just as readily as the people who used them misinterpreted the people they were intended for. Negative words only come from negative thoughts. Negative thoughts only come from negative feelings. Negative feelings only come from negative experiences. Negativity only comes from fear. Fear only comes from what we do not understand” read “Words” (article)
“Our own thought patterns effect the health of our body. Each emotional response can be part of an underlying “cause” of a physical illness, understanding the illness can help you address the cause and thereby help the body in eliminating the physical disease.”
Steps to break a bad habit:
- Assume there’s a good reason for it to exist in the first place and find out what it is. The reasons will include long-standing perceptions and beliefs that have made that habit a good idea. Time for a new idea. Think a better thought.
- Examine the mechanics of the habit. What are the actions, step-by-step, that add up to the unproductive behavior?
- Completely illuminate the cost of the habit. How much time do you lose to feelings that don’t serve your happiness? The short- term effects are a loss of power and an emotional response of rage or fury. And the long-term effects are health, time and money, relationships with others and losing out on all of the opportunities that do surround you, that you can’t see, because you are stuck on what isn’t helping you out at all.
- Create a new commitment. Bad habits aren’t actually broken-they are replaced. Since each habit is actually a day-by-day expression of an ongoing belief and commitment, the trick is replacing an old belief and an outdated commitment with one that is new and empowering. This actually takes all the struggle and effort out of “breaking a bad habit.” The new commitment naturally finds ways to be expressed without a lot of struggle.
- Find like-minded people who share your new commitment. This step isn’t necessary but it’s helpful and makes creating a new, good habit a lot more fun.
- The first three days of anything are the hardest. Dopamine has been stored in the other habit, no matter what the habit is. It takes a while to start building the dopamine with the new habit. Know that old feeling or way, is sooooo comfortable, but remember it’s heroine. It will leave you alone, once you let it alone.
Manifestation of your goals.
Negative people surrounding you?
Implementing “Right Actions”(correct posture) muscle memory.
“A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes.” -Mahatma Gandhi“We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then, is not an act, but a habit” -Aristotle
“Few have the courage to look in to the dark place and face the truth they’ve denied. For those who do, they know anything can be conquered and embraced.”
“Even when things are exposed to the light, we cannot see them, until we are willing to open our eyes.”
You have to climb the ladder; like a caterpillar to a butterfly. Each step forward, up the ladder (as each minute passes) you will move forward; like a bicycle-each rotation propelling you to the next. The more powerful the step, rotation, or movement forward, the rest are that follow.
The speed of the flow will become you until you move from a thought coming to fruition in a couple of hours, to total momentary synchronicity.
Happiness and love (euphoria) will take you onto a cloud, as it pulls all activity away from the pain judgement centers of the brain to the opposite happy numbing side of bliss.
If each step is not appreciated, they won’t get better. If they are, they will. This is the way in which they rise-elevate.
Keep finding ‘omg’ thoughts and feelings, and you will draw more to you. Be amazed at life while it happens and it will happen so much, that you won’t have time to recollect them before they are continually out-done. This is crazy amazing!
Live in amazement, and you will become part of it.
Don’t diss the dumb blonde jokes, the old people with no memory, the mentally retarded; ignorance is bliss and simplicity is beautiful. Become simple. Simplify.
Be in charge of you, no one else, and the world will fall into place as though it were made for you.
If you focus too much on the goal, you completely lose sight of everything around you pertaining to obtaining it.
If you let the goal go, it will find you at exactly the moment that it, as you dreamed it, would be.
The more difficult things are, the easier are the things that matter. Difficulty is only a test. Difficulty is your payment for the reward, which is- everything you ever wanted. Makes it feel better when you earn it too. 😉